T's and C's
Terms and Conditions
Please note that whilst we have done our very best to show the true colour of our fabrics on our website there may be some variation as viewed on your screen sometimes making it difficult to colour match fabrics. If you have any queries regarding the fabric colours then we are happy to help you, just contact us prior to ordering.
Through the website we accept immediate payment using Paypal and debit and credit cards through Worldpay. Please note it is also possible to pay using a credit or debit card through PayPal without having a Paypal account.
We will automatically confirm your order receipt and confirm the dispatch of the order by email. We will contact you if there are any issues with your order. We may let you know of any exciting offers that we think you might like. If you do not want to us to let you know then please tell us.We know how very precious undisturbed sewing time is.
When you purchase something from us we aim to dispatch the same working day or the very next morning. We aim to have the stock levels as accurate as possible on the website, but in the unlikely event that we cannot dispatch your order with the stock we have at hand we will contact you and give you an estimate of delivery time and the option of splitting your order or receiving a refund (we will let you know if we have something in stock that is similar or an alternative if that helps).We make every effort to describe the goods accurately on the website.
The delivery charges for the U.K are as follows:
£1.95 if your order is £20.00 or under and will be sent by Royal Mail.
£2.95 if your order is between £20.01 and £39.99 and will be sent by Royal Mail.
If you want your order quicker email us and we will notify you of any additional carriage charges.
Free UK postage for orders of £40 or above. These orders are sent 2nd class signed.
Delivery charges overseas are based on how much you buy. If it costs considerably less to post your order overseas we do refund the difference. Pricing overseas posting can be tricky so the prices you see are a guide only. We will also notify you if your order excedes the postage prices shown and additional charges may apply.
Europe orders up to £30 postage £9.95 Rest of the World up to £30 postage £15.00
up to £70 postage £19.95 up to £70 postage £32.00
up to £150 postage £35.00 up to £150 postage £62.00
up to £300 postage £75.00 up to £300 postage £85.00
We are not responsible for any custom duties, taxes or other local fees which may be inccured.
Overseas orders are sent via Royal Mail International Standard delivery and are not tracked so unfortunately we are not held liable for delivery.
All the products are securely packaged and you will be emailed when your order has been dispatched from You me and Mabel.
Royal Mail ask you to allow 10 days from dispatch before contacting them in the U.K, Europe 20 days and the rest of the world 25-30 days. Often your parcel will be at your local sorting office so it is worth checking there first. We can provide proof of purchasing.
- You can return items/fabric to us within 14 days from when you received your delivery. As per your legal right.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org first and we will email instructions on how to return your unwanted items/fabric
- We will refund items/fabric only once they have been returned to us.
- We recommend you send any items back by recorded delivery. We are not responsible if your items get lost in the post.
- Please please note we will only refund items/fabric that has not been cut, washed, sewn or marked in any way by yourselves, and we reserve the right to refuse a refund if the fabric is damaged after inspecting on return. If any fabric smells of smoke we will refuse a refund, as we can not resell fabric that smells of smoke
- If any of the items are faulty then please contact us as soon as possible. All fabric is inspected before being dispatched by ourselves.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning any items.
- We will only refund postage on faulty items or items sent in error. We do not refund postage on fabric if you decide it is not the right colour/shade that you want. We are always happy for you to contact us if you have any queries matching colours prior to ordering.
- Any bespoke commissions, items or fabric will not be refundable.
If your order benefitted from free UK postage as it was over £40 and your returned items take your order value to under £40 we will refund you back the cost of the returned items minus the postage amount that your order would have been. We aim to process your refund within 5 working days.
We want to keep all our lovely customers smiling and to treat them as we would like to be treated, feeding their passion for fabric and sewing. Your statutory rights covered by the consumer protection law are not affected by anything here.
Should you be unhappy in any way with any aspect of the service or products you receive from us then please contact us and we will do everything reasonable to resolve any issues.
We do not share your data with any other company for any marketing purposes as we know how irritating this can be. Information about you as a customer and the orders you have placed is held in our database and we do not keep any payment details. We can, if you require, supply a copy of all the data we hold about you and are happy to remove your details from our system if you want us too. You may receive notifications for delivery purposes only from our delivery partners, this information is not used by them for marketing purposes.
Any contract for your purchase of goods and services from You me and Mabel is governed by the Law of England and Wales, and you agree that such contract will be subject to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the England and Wales courts.